- Q: Can I meet the DJ before I book him?
A: No, the disc jockey profile indicates whether they will meet with
customers before an event. It is an individual DJ decision.
- Q: When do I give the DJ his payment code?
- A: Upon completion of the DJ’s contracted hours.
- Q: Do I pre-pay to book a DJ for my event?
- A: Yes, you pre-pay Savvy DJ.
- Q: What if my event is rescheduled /cancelled?
A: If your event is rescheduled then you need to contact the DJ and inquire about availability for the new date/time. If the DJ is available he/she will contact us and we will update the booking calendar to reflect the new date/time. If you need to cancel a DJ booking you must do so by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel the booking prior to 15 days before the event date then Savvy DJ will refund 50% of the total amount. If you cancel the DJ booking 14 days or less prior to the event date then Savvy DJ will refund 25% of the total amount.
- Q: What if I book a DJ for 3 hours and my event goes 5 hours?
A: The DJ is only obligated to provide services for the hours that were booked
and pre-paid. In this case you are obligated to provide the DJ with his payment
code after 3 hours.